Monday, February 15, 2010

Get coupons for Disney movies when you upgrade from DVD to Bluray!

I just found out about something new and awesome! My family had received the movie G-Force for Christmas and I had forgotten to enter the Disney Movie Rewards code until my son reminded me last night. So, I went to enter them in a little bit ago and when I took out the sheet inside the movie with the code on it, I found another little piece of paper. Turns out that you can go to DisneyUpgradeToBlu.com and for select movies that you have on DVD, you can get a coupon for $8 off of the same movie on bluray!

All you do is select which movies you wish to upgrade and then print the form (see how I've selected "add coupon" under Cars). You will submit the form, along with proof tabs from the dvds and send them in. Then, you'll receive a coupon via email for $8 off that same movie on bluray! I just think that is totally cool! Wish I'd have known this sooner, as there's a couple of movies on there that I already upgrade to bluray previously and WITHOUT coupons! :( Oh well. Any way, here are just a few of the 56 different movies you can get "upgrade" coupons for:
  • A Bug's Life
  • Bedtime Stories
  • Beverly Hills Chihuahua
  • Bolt
  • Bridge to Terabithia
  • Camp Rock
  • Cars
  • Chicken Little
  • College Road Trip
  • Dinosaur
  • High School Musical 1, 2, & 3
  • Enchanted
  • G-Force
  • Monsters Inc.
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Pirates of the Carribean 1, 2, & 3
  • Snow White
  • Sky High
  • Wall-E
  • The Wild
  • Tinkerbell
  • Underdog
  • LOTS MORE!
I haven't done this before so there's no telling how long you will have once you get the coupon via email until when it expires. I would recommend only selecting what you truly anticipate upgrading soon and trying it out. See how long you get to use the coupon. If you only get two weeks or something, then you're best off waiting to submit for the upgrade coupons until you're ready to upgrade. However, there's no telling how long this promotion will last! Any way, I just had to share this because I thought it was too cool! Go HERE to check it out!

Don't forget to check out Disney Movie Rewards where, as a member, you will receive a FREE Bluray for your birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)