Friday, February 12, 2010

Headed to Las Vegas!

Woohoo! I'm headed to Las Vegas for a weekend getaway with the hubby to celebrate my birthday, Valentine's Day, and our anniversary (that we never celebrated back in January). I leave today around 3:00 and won't be back until Sunday evening, so, needless to say, you won't be seeing me over the weekend! I will be enjoying some much-needed time away from all of the hustle and bustle of motherhood. :) I do have to say that this will be the first time being away for more than a few hours from my little girl who is now 10 mos old. Would you want to leave these precious faces...?

Lord knows I love them, but every mommy needs a break once in a while! :) Maybe I'll come back with enough to pay for all three of their college educations! Haha. Any way, everyone have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday ready to share some deals! Oh, and stay tuned for another giveaway next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)