Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Papa John's--Buy one large pizza, get one free!

Here's a local deal for those in the Boise area...if you place your order online at PapaJohns.com, just use code FREEBOISE to get a free large pizza when you order another large pizza at regular price! Valid through 2/17.

They also have a promotion going on where ALL large pizzas, no matter what toppings (even specialty pizzas) are just $10! Doesn't say how long that promotion lasts, but if you're like me and love a pizza with loads of toppings, you know how expensive that can be! I always wind up settling for pepperoni or Canadian bacon just because I can't bear to pay the higher price. Well, now I can get what I want and not feel like I'm breaking the bank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)