Monday, February 1, 2010

Walmart trip 1/31

I was already headed to Albertsons and Walgreens last night, and since where I live they are on three corners of the same intersection, I hit Walmart, too. I didn't want to let the $2.50 Finish/Electrasol coupon expire without using it! I had a few other coupons that were getting ready to expire, so I used them up, too. Go figure that I totally SPACED getting the milk and eggs I needed! Ugh. Lol. Any way, here ya go...

 

Here is a list of the items pictured:
1 - Sara Lee bread
1 - bagged salad
1 - 10ct Mission tortillas
5 - Finish/Electrasol Quantam dishwasher tabs (I actually had six coupons, but there were only five left.)
2 - Yoplait smoothie bags
1 - Bertolli Oven-baked meal
1 - package hamburger buns
3 apples

The total this should have cost me is $38.23. I used coupons to bring my total down to $20.98. I saved 17.25 or 45%. Here are the coupons I used:

Five $2.50/1 Finish (exp. yesterday), $1/1 Mission printable (no longer available), two $1/1 Yoplait smoothie (these were clearanced at 2.42), and a $2/1 Bertolli printable.

If you haven't already checked it out, you need to head on over to my Price Check series to see some comparisons between Walmart's prices and the super-wonderful prices we get at some of the other stores we couponers frequent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)