Monday, June 8, 2009

COUPONS NOT LISTED THIS WEEK! (6/10-6/16)

**Update** It looks like the coupons have now been added to the list. They must have done it sometime last night or this morning...

I just had to interrupt myself here because the preview list for this week's shopping list is up (you can preview it HERE) and I am noticing there are quite a few coupons they didn't list for items as well as some items with BETTER coupons out there than what they listed. So for those of you who are already shopping with coupons, you might want to take some notes on these coupons, so you don't not use them or use lesser value ones!

These are all PRINTABLE coupons that are up on coupons.com. They may have already reached their limit and been pulled from the site, but check just in case!

$.50/1 Betty Crocker Frosting
$.50/1 Chex Mix
$.50/2 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
$.75/2 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
$.60/1 Chex Mix Bars
$1/1 All Small & Mighty (click HERE for printable. You will have to register to get the coupon, so remember to use your coupon-only email address so as to not get spammed!)
$.40/1 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Yogurt Drink, Trix Multi-pack
$.80/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Trix Multipack
$$.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt
$.75/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
$.75/2 Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups, or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. When are the best times to shop for these screaming deals? I have been going to Alberstons and Walgreens the most. Walgreens is not as bad as Albertson's but I have gone to the grocery store several times and everything that is on sale is gone. I was pretty confident with only my few coupons and then I get a curb ball, so I ended up having to spend a little bit more money than I was anticipating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have a couple of questions #1 I was looking at the preview list and the price that I should be getting is that after I spend the 25 dollars to get 10 dollars on my next trip? #2 on the coupons I printed online what does it mean when it says do not double or triple, can I use more then one of those coupons at the same time?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)