Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All I can do is laugh...

This post has absolutely nothing to do with couponing, but I just HAD to share my experience this morning. So, I went to try out this new deli yesterday for lunch. Their credit card machine wasn't working, so they had to type it all in manually. Well, I didn't give another thought to it. However, this morning, upon singing in to my online banking, I see that the company has not charged me the $8.47 that my meal cost...but instead, $847.00! Yup. Talk about a typo and double checking receipts! Haha. LUCKILY, we had just made a deposit the day before, otherwise, we would have been in an even BIGGER mess! Needless to say, I am working on getting it taken care of...go figure that the owner of the deli is out of town, so it's been a bit of a game of phone tag. I just had to share this with you guys....if this doesn't make you double-check your receipts, I don't know what will! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I hope it doesnt take too long to get that fixed. You are a better person than I am. I would be furious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... i would be freakin out.. good luck with that.. but obviously you didn't spend that much at the deli.. lol. glad you can laugh bout it...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)