Monday, July 20, 2009

Target 7/18


I had to go to Target to get another baby monitor (as Kennedy is a big girl in her own room now...*sniffle*) and while I was there I figured I might as well see if, by some crazy chance, they were finally stocked with Eggo Bakeshop products. I had been trying to get them for a couple weeks now, before the $1.50 price went away (as I had a bunch of the $1/1 printables that would make them $.50/ea) but they were ALWAYS wiped out. Then, I was REALLY hoping to be able to get them with the Keebler Fudge Shoppe promo to cash in on the Fuel for School Rebate (Click HERE to learn more about this rebate) So, when I walked over to the freezer aisle and saw them finally sitting there, I was super-excited! Here's what I did...

Purchased :
5 Eggo BakeShop products ($.50/ea after 5 printables for $1/1)
5 Keebler FudgeShop products (1.69-2.14/ea after 4 $1/1 printables and 1 $.55/1 printable)

Total: $11.40 plus I received a $5 gift card (as part of the Keebler FudgeShoppe promo where you buy 5 get $5 gift card). PLUS, now I will send off for my Fuel for School Rebate and recieve $10 back by mail, so all-in-all I will have paid $1.40 OOP for all 10 items, PLUS will still have a $5 gift card to use on a future purchase...pretty sweet huh? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)