Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I just have to say...

I LOVE being able to walk to my pantry/freezer and have endless options for meals. Just this evening I made a meal for my family for about $1, and we still have enough leftovers to have for lunch tomorrow. The only thing I have left to really stock up on is meat. I have stocked up on a couple of things (chicken thighs and pork country-style ribs) but other than that there hasn't been any truly great "stocking up" prices on a lot of the other meats and cuts. I can't wait to finally stock up on those and truly just have to buy my produce and parishables each week. To know that unless I WANT to...I don't even have to really go shopping one week. It's just so cool...

Have you started coupon shopping yet? If not, you are throwing away money! Click HERE to start learning how you, too, can slash 60-80% off of your grocery bill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)