Sunday, December 27, 2009

Slowly improving...

As you all know, this is still a relatively new blog and I'm still constantly working on getting it to where I want it to be. Well, I finally added another cool feature...now you can subscribe to my feeds through email! You can enter your email address in the little box at the top of the right side-column and now you will get one daily email with all of my new posts! You'll never miss a deal again. :) So, if you haven't already, go ahead and enter your email address and sign up!

Also, don't forget to become a follower! The box for that is in the left side-column. :) You can also follow me on Twitter (click HERE for more info if you're new to Twitter), and become a fan on Facebook. :) Just a few more ways to guarantee that you never miss a deal!

I know there haven't been too many posts lately, but I'm sure you can understand with the holidays and all. I still have yet to get my house back in order (it's a DISASTER AREA), but hopefully I'll be back up and running within a couple more days. Thanks for the patience and support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)