Sunday, December 13, 2009

Walgreens Trip 12/12

I went grocery shopping at Walmart last night (post to come) and on my way home, it was after midnight (I like shopping after the family is home in bed, so I can take my time and not feel rushed) and on my way home I decided to stop into Walgreens. I know I did not post Walgreen's deals this week, but you can check out Hip2Save's great list HERE. One of the great deals this week is on Huggies Diapers.

Buy Huggies Jumbo pack diapers, Training pants, or Goodnights - $8.99, get $2RR
Use $2/1 from the Parade Magazine a couple of weeks ago
Or use $1.50/1 from SS 11/15 or from home mailers
Or use $2/1 for Pullups HERE (Remember, to hit your browser's back button three times after printing to print a second coupon)
(If you have the Walgreens Coloring Book, you can stack it with the $1/1 coupon found there. I was never able to find one of these)
Pay $6.99-7.49
Get back $2 RR
Final cost $4.99-5.49!

Plus, you can submit for the $.75 rebate from Caregiver's Marketplace! More info on that program HERE.

The other thing I got was Complete Multipurpose Solution 12oz on sale for $7.99, plus you get back an $8 RR. Use $1/1 from RP 10/25 to make $1 on this product!

I plan on taking advantage of some of the other deals, but I hadn't planned on stopping at Walgreens on the way home, so I hadn't printed all of the other coupons I needed, such as the Nivea for Men $1/1. I'll go back later today and hopefully score the rest of my deals. I also would have gotten a couple of more packs of diapers, but the Wags I went to had a sign with a limit of 1 per customer. So, I will have to go back a few times or go to different stores. Hopefully there will be some left!




Anywho, I got the above items for only $9.49 + tax and received back $10 in RR to use same as cash on a future purchase. (not bad considering the Huggies Jumbo packs are like $9.97 at Walmart) I bought the votive candles as filler items to get a balanced coupon to item ratio. They are 6 for $1 this week with the in-ad coupon, so GREAT for cheap fillers! I also actually had a $3/1 Huggies Little Movers coupon from a home mailer. I also used $5 in RR from last week to pay and bring my total down.

New to Walgreen's shopping and totally confused? Check out my Walgreen's 101 post HERE to learn more about shopping at this great store where you can FREQUENTLY score FREE items or even MAKE MONEY shopping there! No joke. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)