Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate, only $29.99!!

Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate
Amazon's daily deal is one that I'm definitely excited to share! Today only you can get Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate photo editing software, which is regularly $99.99, for only $29.99! Anyone who knows me knows that I am very much into photography and photo editing. I, personally, use Adobe Photoshop Elements for all of my photo editing, but after reading the reviews of this product, it appears that this is a GREAT alternative to the much higher-priced Elements program. It is comparable in almost all features and many reviewers seemed to like Paint Shop Pro even better, as it was much more user-friendly, especially for beginners. So, I just thought I would pass this deal along for anyone who might be interested! It ships FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)