Monday, January 11, 2010

Walgreens trip 1/10

I know I didn't post Walgreen's deals this week. Again, it was just kind of a crazy weekend. You can check out Hip2Save's list HERE or FabulesslyFrugal's list HERE. The main thing to note is the AWESOME sale on Johnson & Johnson products that will go along with the J&J $10 rebate! All Aveeno, Lubriderm, Clean & Clear, and RoC is all on sale buy one get one half off! This pairs nicely with all of the great coupons and the rebate!



This was my trip from yesterday. Here is a list of what I got:

4 - Oust air sanitizer
2 - Planter's Trail Mix
2 - Curel Lotions
1 - Thermacare neck/shoulder patch
4 - LifeSavers bagged candy
4 - Butterfinger candy bars
1 - Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste
2 - RoC Multi-Correction exfoliating scrub
6 - Aveeno Active Naturals lotion (2.5oz)
4 - Aveeno baby Soothing Relief Cream (plus they had bonus samples attached)
1 - Olay Definity Foaming UV Moisturizer
1 - Clean & Clear Foaming wash
1 - Clean & Clear Astringent

Total these items would have cost me on any regular given day...$158.69. I paid...$37.20, PLUS I can now submit for the $10 Johnson & Johnson rebate! So I will be getting $10 of that back! Pretty awesome, huh? That makes it like paying $27.20, so a savings of $131.49 or 83%!
My OOP would have been even lower had I remembered to bring my $5RR from last week (I left it in the bag at home) buy oh well. I'll have that for later.

I did this in two transactions. The first one had all of the items that had register rewards, so that I could use the RR's on my second transaction. I also wound up getting more than the $30 in J&J products than I needed because they were products I wanted any way and thought it was an amazing price even without the rebate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)