Monday, February 1, 2010

No freezer yet....:(

Remember when I told you all how excited I was to be getting my new upright freezer? Well, it was delivered yesterday! That's the good news. The bad news is that they had to take it back. :( There was a really big dent in the lower side of it that was actually causing part of the freezer to buckle! It appears that it was from the fork-lift or something, but whatever the reason, it wasn't acceptable. So, they took it back and since they don't have any more of this freezer in the Nampa/Boise area, they have to order one in and we won't get it delivered until Thursday. I'm so bummed. Oh well, I'm sure Thursday will be here before I know it. I just can't wait to get it set up and filled and show you all some pictures! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)